AVI40108 Certificate IV in Aviation Commercial Pilots’ Aeroplane Licence
CRICOS Course Code: 080122E
Duration: 49 weeks (Teaching Weeks) 3 weeks (Holiday Weeks)
Phase 1: General Flying Progress Test (GFPT) 14 weeks
Phase 2: Private Pilot Licence (PPL) 8 weeks
Phase 3: Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) 30 weeks
Total Cost: $AUD 71,500 (Direct enrolment)
In addition students will need to purchase textbooks, maps, charts, headset, torch etc estimated cost of $1700.
Fee Payment: Fees are to be paid in four equal amounts. Please refer to the International Student Information Book for full details on fee payments.
Tuition fees include:
- Group and individual pre and post flight briefs
- Aircraft hire
- 87 dual flying hours
- 70 solo flying hours
- 7 hours in simulator
- All theory courses – Basic Aeronautical Knowledge, Private Pilot Licence, 7 Commercial Pilot
- Air Services landing charges
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority test fees
- Approved Testing Officer flight test fees
- CASA licence fees
- Administration fee
Students must provide:
- A Pilot Uniform consisting of
- 2 pairs navy trousers
- 3 white pilot shirts
- 1pr black closed shoes
- Text books
- Navigation aids
- Charts and maps
- Class 1 Medical
- Student Pilot Licence
- Aviation Security Identification Card
- Total costs are based on our current syllabus. Flight training is competency based so some students may take longer to achieve competency.
- Rates and fees are current at time of publishing, but are subject to change.
- Second and subsequent attempts remedial flight training, CASA exams or flight tests requires an additional fee at the same rate based on the lesson/test that needs to be repeated.
- Recognition of prior learning will affect the costs