Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating (MECIR) Fees
AVI50408 Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Flight Operations)
CRICOS Code: 065685F
Duration: 13 weeks (Teaching Weeks)
Total Cost: $AUD 22,500 (Direct enrolment)
In addition students will need to purchase textbook, maps, charts etc estimated cost of $600.
- Australian Commercial Pilot Licence
- 10 hours night flying
- 14 hours instrument flying
- Valid Class 1 medical and Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
Fee Payment: Fees are to be paid in two equal amounts. Please refer to the International Student Information Book for full details on fee payments and refunds.
Tuition fees include:
- Group and individual pre and post flight briefs
- 24 dual instrument flying hours including Multi Engine Endorsement
- 22 hours in simulator
- In house IREX theory course
- Air services and landing charges
- Approved Testing Officer flight test fees
- CASA licence fees
- Administration fee
Students must provide:
- CASA regulations & Documents
- Jeppesen manuals
- Total costs are based on our current syllabus. Flight training is competency based so some students may take longer to achieve competency.
- Rates and fees are current at time of publishing, but are subject to change.
- Second and subsequent attempts remedial flight training, CASA exams or flight tests requires an additional fee at the same rate based on the lesson/test that needs to be repeated.
- Recognition of prior learning will affect the costs